- 25 Signs You’re A Writer
- Some unusual sex facts
- Some semen facts
- The all-new Nikon D600 affordable full frame DSLR
- New Sony SLT-A99 hands-on preview from dpreview.com
- Sony to release a compact full frame camera?
- When girls talk about themselves…
- Nikon has two new lenses, the AF-S Nikkor 24-85mm and the AF-S DX Nikkor 18-300mm
- Aniat’ Aramidek Tapno Kanayon a Mapnekak?
- 10 things you didn’t know about orgasm
- Be a multi-millionaire using the most powerful money management system in the world!
- Pacquiao vs. Bradley
- human rights
- online dating
- personal computing
- smart phone
- social networks
- the web
- web development
Tagsapple astronomy books browsers camera canon censorship culture D800 digital camera dslr facebook firefox full frame games gaming google hacking health image manipulation ipad love marriage mozilla nikon orgasm personality photography photoshop pipa piracy polygamy relationship research science security sex sexual intercourse sexuality social networks society software sopa work writing
Monthly Archives: September 2012
Nutritious! Semen only contain about 10% sperm, the rest consists of enzymes, vitamin C, calcium, protein, sodium, zinc, citric acid and fructose sugar….
This is it! No more cravings for the D800 or D800E, heck, even for that great Canon 5D Mark III–the D600 is here to conquer them all! (from dpreview.com) The worst-kept secret the photographic industry in recent memory (well, except for … Continue reading
(something to drool upon, I particularly dig the electronic viewfinder as differentiated from an optical viewfinder commonly used in DLSRs by Nikon, Canon and others) It’s been almost four years since Sony released its first full-frame DSLR – the A900. It … Continue reading
Wow! Grabe daytoyen, full-frame a camera a compact? (from gizmodo.com) Leaked Sony RX1 Fits a DSLR in Your Pocket Images and specs of a new Sony full frame compact camera have leaked over the weekend. The alleged new camera, called RX1, … Continue reading