- 25 Signs You’re A Writer
- Some unusual sex facts
- Some semen facts
- The all-new Nikon D600 affordable full frame DSLR
- New Sony SLT-A99 hands-on preview from dpreview.com
- Sony to release a compact full frame camera?
- When girls talk about themselves…
- Nikon has two new lenses, the AF-S Nikkor 24-85mm and the AF-S DX Nikkor 18-300mm
- Aniat’ Aramidek Tapno Kanayon a Mapnekak?
- 10 things you didn’t know about orgasm
- Be a multi-millionaire using the most powerful money management system in the world!
- Pacquiao vs. Bradley
- human rights
- online dating
- personal computing
- smart phone
- social networks
- the web
- web development
Tagsapple astronomy books browsers camera canon censorship culture D800 digital camera dslr facebook firefox full frame games gaming google hacking health image manipulation ipad love marriage mozilla nikon orgasm personality photography photoshop pipa piracy polygamy relationship research science security sex sexual intercourse sexuality social networks society software sopa work writing
Tag Archives: d4
(Ahuh, more reasons, especially this low-light thingy, to crave for and drool upon, although I may love the 36mpx D800, jallu!) By MARIO AGUILAR @ gizmodo.com We’ve heard ridiculous things about the Nikon D4′s low-light performance: In short, word was that you … Continue reading