- 25 Signs You’re A Writer
- Some unusual sex facts
- Some semen facts
- The all-new Nikon D600 affordable full frame DSLR
- New Sony SLT-A99 hands-on preview from dpreview.com
- Sony to release a compact full frame camera?
- When girls talk about themselves…
- Nikon has two new lenses, the AF-S Nikkor 24-85mm and the AF-S DX Nikkor 18-300mm
- Aniat’ Aramidek Tapno Kanayon a Mapnekak?
- 10 things you didn’t know about orgasm
- Be a multi-millionaire using the most powerful money management system in the world!
- Pacquiao vs. Bradley
- human rights
- online dating
- personal computing
- smart phone
- social networks
- the web
- web development
Tagsapple astronomy books browsers camera canon censorship culture D800 digital camera dslr facebook firefox full frame games gaming google hacking health image manipulation ipad love marriage mozilla nikon orgasm personality photography photoshop pipa piracy polygamy relationship research science security sex sexual intercourse sexuality social networks society software sopa work writing
Tag Archives: polygamy
The surprisingly woman-friendly roots of modern polyamory. By Libby Copeland @ slate.com Recently I wrote about the many problems polygamy tends to cause across the world, including high crime rates resulting from young men confined to singledom because older men are hoarding wives, and the … Continue reading
Ne, apayen? Isun sa ketdi nga umad-adun dagiti single parents, wenno dagiti saanen a mamatpati iti kasarkasar ket kayatanda laeng ti maaddaan iti offsprings not necessarily nga addaan asawa wenno partner-for-life? Single blessedness, anyone? (from news.ucdavis.edu) Compared to monogamous societies, polygamous … Continue reading